Void Venu Sub
- Compact dimensions and high output.
- Dual coil woofer provides multiple wiring configurations.
- Recessed connectors allow the enclosure to be used against a rear wall.
- Built in low pass crossover for the woofer.
- Outputs with hi pass crossovers to power satellite speakers.
- Active sub input with crossover bypass.
- Flexible positioning. May be used both horizontally or vertically.
The Venu Sub has been designed to provide low frequency augmentation for the Venu 6, Venu 8, or other high quality satellite speakers, typically in a two-channel configuration.
It features a high-power 12″ cone transducer equipped with dual voice coils; this permits a single Venu Sub to passively sum the L & R outputs of a stereo amplifier. Thus, the Mycro Sub can provide bass augmentation from a single stereo amplifier without the need to add a second amplifier, or to incur the cost of an active outboard controller.
Incorporated into the Venu Sub is an elaborate high-power crossover network that can be used in either passive or active modes. In active mode, the Venu Sub can be used with an external active crossover and power amplifier, if desired. In passive mode, a single Venu Sub can be fed a stereo signal and its two passive outputs can then be used to drive a stereo pair of satellite speakers.
The Venu Sub’s compact dimensions allow for easy positioning under seating areas in bars and clubs, while the deeply recessed connector panel permits placement up against a rear wall.
To perfectly blend into its surroundings, the Venu Sub is available in black or white finish.
41 Hz – 150 Hz -3dB
95 dB 1w/1m
2 x 8 ohms
2 x 200 watts rms
119 dB cont 123 dB peak
150 Hz passive
150 Hz passive
1 x 12"
5 x 4 pole speakon